Things You're Too Lazy To Do
1. Make a haircut appointment. You have to talk to a human on a phone andlook at a calendar at the same time.
2. Go to CVS and buy new lip balm. Never mind that you pass four of them on your way to school.
3. Throw out all the old receipts and tissues in your gross purse.
4. Unsubscribe from store emails even though you only shopped there one time.
5. Get up and get a glass of water even though you are thirsty.
6. Get up from your desk and go to the bathroom even though you have had to pee for 30 minutes.
13. Unpack any sooner than 72 hours after returning home from a vacation. Better to just dig out your toothbrush and nude bra as needed.
14. Change the channel. Clueless is on Netflix, and between you and your roommates, you have three copies on DVD, but it's on Bravo right now.
15. Put away literally anything.
16. Click "next episode" on Netflix. Better to just watch it count down for 10 seconds and have it do it for you.
17. Call out to your mom/sister/roommate in the next room. Just text her.
7. Wash the reusable coffee mug that has been sitting in your room since March.
8. Make your own coffee in the morning. See no. 7.
9. Throw away the pair of tights with the hole in them. Nah, let's just put these back in the drawer until the end of time.
10. Delete the 73 other photos you took to get one good one for Instagram.
11. Turn the sound on to watch a video on Facebook.
12. Write down something you want to remember. Just take a picture of whatever it is. Alternatively: just forget.